A PHASE 3 STUDY OF ATEZOLIZUMAB WITH OR WITHOUT TIRAGLUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH RESECTABLE LOCALLY ADVANCED ESOPHAGEAL SQUAMUS CELL CARCINOMA
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Diagnosed with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC)
- Must be above 18 years of age
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance) Status 0-1.
- Stable laboratory assessment.
- Stage II-IVA unresectable locally advanced disease.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this study?
- Additional treatment options for Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC)
- All study-related related treatment and monitoring will be done at no cost to the patient.
Where is the study taking place?
The SKY-07 study occurs at the International Cancer Institute Care and Research Clinic, Eldoret, Kenya.
Please consider discussing the SKY-)& study with your patients who have recurrent Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC) that meet the inclusion criteria. They may be interested in learning more about the study.
To learn more about the study or to refer a patient, call us at (+254)768616668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 17.00|
- Address P.O. Box 8088-30100, Nandi Rd., Eldoret
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +254 718 473 446