Esophageal Cancer Clinical Trial - Phase II
Key Inclusion Criteria
- Histologically confirmed esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
- Male or female > 18 years of age
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance) Status 0-1Patients who are not indicated for radical resection and have previously received the 1st line of chemotherapy in a non-curative environment
- Patients who have have received treatments with curative intent (i.e. those that underwent radical resection in conjunction with chemotherapy and radiotherapy are allowed).
What are the benefits of enrolling in this study?
- Chemo-free treatment option for Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC)
- All study-related related treatment and monitoring will be done at no cost to the patient.
Where is the study taking place?
The TaLiOs esophageal phase II study occurs at the International Cancer Institute Care and Research Clinic, Eldoret, Kenya.
Please consider discussing the TaLiOs study with your patients who have recurrent Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC) and can no longer endure chemotherapy. They may be interested in learning more about the study.
To learn more about the study or to refer a patient, call us at (+254)768616668 or email email@example.com
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 17.00|
- Address P.O. Box 8088-30100, Nandi Rd., Eldoret
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +254 718 473 446